Fire guts Mansfield home

CALEB NICKERSON
MANSFIELD ET PONTEFRACT
April 30, 2019
A chimney fire gutted the upper floor of a home in Mansfield on Friday afternoon.
According to owner Brigitte Sabourin, the sole occupants at the time were friends of hers who were manning sump pumps in the basement.

FREE ACCESS FOR EQUITY SUBSCRIBERS

This article is available free to all subscribers to The Equity. If you are a subscriber, please enter your email address and password below.

SET UP YOUR ONLINE ACCOUNT

If you are a subscriber but have not yet set up your online account, please contact Liz Draper at liz@theequity.ca to do so.

HOW TO BECOME A SUBSCRIBER

To become a subscriber to The Equity, please use our Subscribe page or contact liz@theequity.ca